Money Market Plus
A savings account that allows you to write a limited number of checks while earning tiered interest based on your account balance.
- Individuals looking to maximize earnings on funds while still having access to them if needed
Savings is about building your wealth, but at Fisher National Bank you don't need a fortune to get started.
- Anyone wanting to put money away for future use
Junior Savings Account
An account designed specifically for our customers aged 17 and under.
- A young person saving for a bicycle, car, college or anything in between
Christmas Club Account
Save throughout the year and receive your funds prior to the Christmas shopping season.
- Anyone who wants to make holiday shopping stress free
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Plan for your future by investing today. IRAs are personal plans that provide income tax advantages for retirement savings. Federal law provides for FDIC insurance coverage of up to $250,000.00 for certain retirement accounts. IRAs can also offer important tax saving advantages.
Certificates of Deposit
We make it easy for you to establish a regular Certificate of Deposit. We offer a variety of maturities on our CDs. Sign up for one today!
- 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 48, and 60-month terms available
- $500.00 minimum opening deposit
- Simple interest monthly or quarterly compound option
- Substantial penalty for early withdrawal
- Must come into bank to complete account opening process