See all of your Fisher National Bank accounts in one place with our updated digital banking platform! Enhanced security features, increased functionality and consistent look and feel with our mobile app. Please contact a customer service representative at (217) 897-1136 or (217) 586-1136 with any questions or to be activated.
It's convenient: Now you can pay your bills whenever and wherever you want. All you need is a computer or smart phone. Once you set up your account, everything you need is online.
It's guaranteed: With Online Bill Pay, you won't have to pay a late fee, because if any of your properly scheduled payments are lost or delayed, you're never penalized. And that's a guarantee you can count on!
- No more gathering up all your statements
- No more writing out each check by hand
- No more stamps
- No more envelopes
- No more wasted time or money
OverviewWith Fisher National Bank's Mobile Banking App you can safely and securely access your accounts anytime, anywhere. Our mobile app is FREE and allows you to:
- View your balance
- View account activity
- Transfer funds
- Locate a branch
- Contact our customer service
- Easily turn your debit card on and off
- Pay bills online
- Mobile Deposit
- And MORE!
OverviewSafer than cash, and easy to use anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Just designate an amount and make a simple Gift Card purchase today. Ideal for holidays, birthdays, and weddings, use Gift Cards instead of cash or travelers checks on your next vacation.
- Know the card's terms and conditions - they vary by institution and are generally listed on the card, the card jacket or a separate sheet accompanying the card
- Some cards have an expiration date, which may appear on the card itself, on the card's sleeve or on the issuer's web site
- Keep the card's account number and customer service number in a safe place. You will need this information if your card is lost or stolen
- Sign the card in the space provided
- Know your balance before using the card. Most issuers offer toll-free voice response systems to check your balance. Some banks allow you to check the balance by entering the card number on the bank's website
- Funds are immediately deducted from the available card balance when you make a purchase
- Most major retailers accept split payments - you can pay with the bank issued gift card and pay the balance of a purchase with another form of payment. But you have to tell the merchant the exact amount you want deducted from your bank-issued gift card
- It's a good idea to keep gift cards after the card balance has been used. You will need to show the card if you make a return or an exchange
- There may be fees for maintaining the account beyond a certain time period. Gift card inactivity fees are usually printed on the back of the card
Fraud is on the rise — but you can stay ahead of it with Kasasa Protect. It’s comprehensive, affordable protection for your sensitive personal and financial information. Enjoy more peace of mind — add this one-stop defense solution to your Fisher National Bank checking account today.
We know how challenging it can be to change banks. We can help make your transition as seamless as possible by having one of our service representatives assist you every step of the way!
- Mobile Pay
- Cashier's checks
- Account sweeps
- Notary services
- Safe deposit boxes
- Quick change machine
- License plate stickers
- Fax/copy services