With a 1.56% APY* earning potential on a no minimum balance account, FREE eChecking is a true investment. Since we refund ATM fees** incurred by other banks nationwide, you'll never waste those gains on getting cash. There are never maintenance fees or hidden service charges, just rewards for using Fisher National Bank.
Apply online...and then come in to complete the account opening process!
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance to earn rewards or maintain free account
- Earn 0.26% APY on balances over $25,000
- Earn a base 0.10% APY if monthly qualifications are not met
- ATM fee refunds up to $20 per cycle when requirements are met
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- Must come in to bank to complete account opening process
To receive 1.56% APY and ATM fee refunds:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and clear per qualification cycle (excludes ATM withdrawals)
- Have at least one direct deposit or ACH debit post and clear per qualification cycle
- Receive electronic statements instead of paper
And even if you don't meet these three easy steps each qualification cycle, the account is still free and you'll still earn 0.10% APY* on your entire balance.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 3/1/12. Rate tiers are as follows: 1.56% APY applies to balances of $0.01 ‐ $25,000 and 0.26% APY applies to balances over $25,000. if qualifications are met each qualification cycle. 0.10% APY applies to all balances if qualifications are not met. All balances will earn 0.26% APY to 1.56% APY as long as qualifications are met. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Qualifying transactions must post and clear during the qualification cycle. Qualification cycle is a period beginning one business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Debit card purchase means any PIN or signature based transaction performed at any location other than an ATM. Transactions may take more than three business days to post and clear from the transaction date. Available to personal accounts only. Limit one account per social security number. Minimum of $50 deposit to open account. **ATM fee refunds up to $20 provided only if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle.
**ATM fee refunds up to $20 provided only if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle.
***Only one eChecking account can be opened per social security number